[rhos-list] RHEL Grizzly Release date

Perry Myers pmyers at redhat.com
Tue Jun 18 16:25:17 UTC 2013

On 06/18/2013 10:33 AM, Shixiong Shang (shshang) wrote:
> Hi, guys:
>
> May I ask when Redhat version of Grizzly release will be ready for trial?

RHOS 3.0 (based on Grizzly) is already available as a pre-release
(Preview).  You can get access to the bits via Red Hat Network by
signing up for an evaluation here: http://www.redhat.com/openstack

We are continuing to resolve bugs in preparation for the release, so we
will periodically upload new RPMs to the RHOS 3.0 Preview Channel.

For example, we are working to get the network namespace enabled kernel
pushed to the RHOS 3.0 Preview channel presently.  Hopefully it will be
there very soon :)

Our plan for GA is still in early to mid July.

Cheers,

Perry