[rhos-list] Quantum: Packet Fragmentation Issue?

Fulop, Balazs Balazs.Fulop at morganstanley.com
Wed Jun 26 08:55:47 UTC 2013

Dear Rhys,

Thanks for the quick turnaround. Yes, we're using be2net for eth4. We'll give enable-vlan-splinters=true a try.

Regards,

Balazs Fulop
Morgan Stanley | Enterprise Infrastructure
Lechner Odon fasor 8 | Floor 07
Budapest, 1095
Phone: +36 1 881-3941
Balazs.Fulop at morganstanley.com

Be carbon conscious. Please consider our environment before printing this email.