[rhos-list] RHOS running on VmWare - supported Use Case?

Lutz Lange llange at redhat.com
Wed Mar 6 08:48:27 UTC 2013

Hi there,

i have a customer that is interested in our OpenStack. They want to run
on VmWare. I know that we OpenStack can do this, but are there any plans
on supporting this with RHOS?

Cheers
Lutz

Lutz Lange, RHCA                                     lutz at redhat.com
Solution Architect                                      Red Hat GmbH
                                                     Wankelstrasse 5
Cell : +49 172 75 285 17                           D-70563 Stuttgart
Reg. Adresse:            Red Hat GmbH, Werner-von-Siemens-Ring 11-15
D-85630 Grasbrunn   Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Muenchen HRB 153243
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Mark Hegarty, Charlie Peters, Michael Cunningham,
Charles Cachera