[rhos-list] issues with cinder and the nfs driver

Paul Robert Marino prmarino1 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 14:37:47 UTC 2013

I found the issue
there were a couple of minor mistakes in keystone.
1) I had keystone was pointing to a VIP for the endpoint that hadn't
been started yet.
2) I used a script I wrote to automatically create the keystone
entries and the part for cinder had a mistake where it was using the
username as the password
so I brought the VIP up (huped keepalived), corrected the keystone
script, deleted all of the entries for cinder, and reran the script it
now works perfectly.