[rhos-list] Glance config

Marc Jadoul marc.jadoul at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 14:40:33 UTC 2013

Hello,

I have 2 small questions related to Glance config in the "preview getting
started guide".

First, in some document on internet, a specific user is created for glance
service and configured in glance configuration files.
For instance:
admin_tenant_name = service
admin_user = glance
admin_password = glance

But the documentation seems to indicate using the admin user of
keystone.....

Second,
I supposed glance would use swift. But Glance is configured and tested
first and Swift after.... May be I messed something, but is seems Glance
use file instead?
Figure 1.1 indicate it use swift. Where is that configured?

Regards,

Marc