[rhos-list] Glance config

Steve Gordon sgordon at redhat.com
Wed Mar 20 14:52:35 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

Hi Marc,

Both are valid strategies as I understand it, you will find that currently we configure most of the services in this manner with a view to getting the user up and running as quickly as possible (I think the notable exception is OpenStack Networking).

> Second,
> I supposed glance would use swift. But Glance is configured and
> tested
> first and Swift after.... May be I messed something, but is seems
> Glance
> use file instead?
> Figure 1.1 indicate it use swift. Where is that configured?

Currently, it's not, I will raise a bug to address this and make readers aware of both options. The diagram should likely be updated to indicate that this is optional as well.

Thanks,

Steve