[rhos-list] I think I found something missing in iproute2

Paul Robert Marino prmarino1 at gmail.com
Thu May 9 17:57:02 UTC 2013

Chris
I'm confused by your statement
"
# grep -P '(NET_NS|NAMESPACE)' /boot/config-2.6.32-358.6.1.el6.x86_64
CONFIG_NAMESPACES=y
CONFIG_NET_NS=y
"
It looks to me as though its already enabled in the kernel compile
configuration, and I thought supporting it was part of the original plan
for RHEL 6.4 specifically because OpenStack needs it.