[rhos-list] Lockup after trying to detach a volume in Havana

Haim Ateya hateya at redhat.com
Mon Nov 11 16:16:52 UTC 2013

Hi diogo,

few questions:

1) I would like to know if issue reproducible (if so, can I examine the machine\run the flow?).
2) what topology are you running, is it all-in-one or components are located remotely (independently from controller).
3) what storage type are you using? NFS\iSCSI (lvmDriver)?
4) do you have console access to the machine? can you run top and see if some process consume memory\cpu (had it once - some qpid leak).

Haim