[rhos-list] quantum net-create throws 403 forbidden error

Xin Zhao xzhao at bnl.gov
Fri Oct 11 19:26:18 UTC 2013

Hello,

While debugging this issue further, I now wonder where the port 9696 is
supposed to be open, on the network node or the controller node (where
the networking service API runs) ?
When it's time to define the endpoint of the quantum service, the doc
says the IP of the endpoint should be the one of the network node, with
port 9696.
But the quantum-server daemon runs on the controller node on port 9696.
I must get one of them wrong, any wisdom on this ?

Thanks,
Xin