[rhos-list] issue with RDO Quantum

Paul Robert Marino prmarino1 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 18:29:05 UTC 2013

Ive been having an issue with RDO quantum

I found an error that keeps popping up, I dont know that this is the
cause and dont beleave it is the root cause of my issues but its an
obvious shinny penny in my debugging process.

2013-10-15 14:23:34  WARNING [quantum.agent.linux.dhcp] FAILED VERSION
REQUIREMENT FOR DNSMASQ. DHCP AGENT MAY NOT RUN CORRECTLY! Please
ensure that its version is 2.59 or above!

Now I know this may have been fixed by a prior ticket I submitted but
I find it alarming that it comes up now.