[rhos-list] [gluster-swift] Gluster UFO 3.4 swift Multi tenant question

Luis Pabon lpabon at redhat.com
Fri Sep 20 20:11:41 UTC 2013

This is great! Thank you. The only issue is that we use github as a
public repo and we do not use github for our normal development
workflow. Do you mind resubmitting the change using the development
workflow as described
here:https://github.com/gluster/gluster-swift/blob/master/doc/markdown/dev_guide.md.
More information can be found at https://launchpad.net/gluster-swift

- Luis