Re: Size of boot floppy [was: Red Hat Linux 7.2 kernel]

The 1.7 mb route is just prone with errors.

I know 1.68 mb works well for boot floppies, most likely you will need to
make a new block device for the /dev/fd0u1680 in anaconda.

In floppy.py you should be able to get away with changing the fdDevice var to
fdDevice= "fd0u1680".

If it works let me know. I am "assuming" anacondas isys.py module creates
Inodes properly but who knows, Im just amazed it works as well as it does.....

Ray