Re: rpm-4.0.1 available for testing

    Jeff> There are packages there for all supported Red Hat
    Jeff> distributions. Packages for Red Hat 6.x/5.x have ".6x" or ".5x" in
    Jeff> the package release. There are db3 packages for Red Hat 7.x/6.x/5.x
    Jeff> at the URL above that will be needed as well. I will be adding
    Jeff> packages for gnorpm, kpackage, rpmfind, etc at the URL above as
    Jeff> available.

Is there something for those who don't have a working rpm?  (I'm where I can't
check).
Mark Leisher
Computing Research Lab            Cinema, radio, television, magazines are a
New Mexico State University       school of inattention: people look without
Box 30001, Dept. 3CRL             seeing, listen without hearing.
Las Cruces, NM  88003                            -- Robert Bresson