Semantic of %{_netsharedpath}

Hello,

I have some difficulties with %{_netsharedpath}. I am sharing
e.g. /var/spool/mail (mounted with NFS) on several hosts. To prevent rpm
to change this mountpoint[1] I have set:

| %{_netsharedpath} /var/spool/mail

When installing the filesystem-RPM containing this directory its state
is still `normal':

| $ rpm -qs filesystem | grep /var/spool/mail
| normal        /var/spool/mail

Well, I could share this path by putting `/var/spool' into
%{_netsharedpath}, but this would handle /var/spool/lpd also.

The reason for this behavior lies in skipFiles() (lib/transaction.c),
where only `fi->bnl' (basedirectory; here `/var') will be compared
against %{_netsharedpath}-entries.

Is this the wanted behavior and if so, how can I achieve to ignore
toplevel-directories of a %{_netsharedpath}-hierarchy nevertheless?

Enrico

Footnotes:
[1]  chown() fails there while cpio'ing the package