Re-installing all installed rpms ?

Following a e2fsck repairing command, lot of my installed files where corrupted and/or deleted. I need to re-install lots of rpm, so i'm searching for an alternative.
Does it exists a command to verifie all installed packages (and verifie that files are non corrupted) and re-install all the bad packages without reinstall them one by one ???

I really need help. Thanks

Raph