Problem buiding rpm

Hi,
I am trying to buid one rpm .
I haven't changed any thing  in the source.
I just entered some blank lines in spec file.
Then when building rpm it is giving the following error.
Is anybody faced this problem?.
Do help me.

Thnks.

#rpm -ba  x.spec

Recursion depth(17) greater than max(16)
 15<                               (empty)
 14<                             (empty)
 13<                           (empty)
 12<                         (empty)
 11<                       (empty)