Port RPM to LynxOS

>From the archived mails, I saw people had ported RPM to Lynx OS.
I would like to do so...  I had retrieved rpm 4.0 source codes and tried to
compile and had problems because the header files were different from
Lynx and other Linux.

I tried to get RPM source codes for Lynx OS, but I could not find it
from the net.  Could someone point me where I can get the one for LynxOS?

thanks,
Donnie