Re: Need help in building my first RPM

On Tue, 6 Aug 2002 23:01:10 -0700
Richard Kurth <rkurth@starband.net> wrote:

#
#All I want to do is build an RPM that installs some scripts into a
#directory below the user directory. It does not have to ./configure
#or make the program just un-tar the tar file and install all the
#files to the directory. The directory would be something like this
#/usr/mydirectory. I need help in making the spec file properly hear
#is what I have so far but of course it does not work.

Have you read maximum rpm yet?

--
Jesse Keating
j2Solutions.net