Re: using rpm query during package installation

Hi Emmanuel,

> Couldn't you use test to see which one of the two directories exist:

 Yes and no. I would like these theme rpm's to be installable in any directory
where mozilla might live. For now I am just testing for a valid
/usr/lib/mozilla. If it isn't there, or it's the stale directory that is left
after upgrading from 0.9.9 to 1.0.0-9 on RH 7.3 I tell the user to set a
symlink
and exit.

Bye,
Leonard.