Re: [RFE] %ifdef ?

On Fri, 2002-02-22 at 17:04, Serguei Ostrovskii wrote:
> Yeah, I can imagine Jeff with other big folks on the meeting -
> "Shall we include that %ifdef thingy in the release ?"
> "Not a question. A guy named Sergey Ostrovsky wanted it. He put RFE in Bugzilla"
> ( Sorry, couldn't resist )
> <grin>

Actually things are probably much more informal than that.

And bugzilla IS listened to. I've made many requests at rh's bugzilla
and lots of things have gotten into their distro.

whether you believe it or not bugzilla is watched and paid attention to.

And it means the developers at RH can keep track of things in some other
format than little scraps of paper all over their desks :)

-sv