Re: Using rpmlib.h

On Thu, 10 Apr 2003, Jeff Johnson wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 10, 2003 at 11:35:40AM -0400, James Olin Oden wrote:
> >
> > I personally have not found much good documentation for any of the 4.x
> > releases, but the source is mostly straight forward if you can figure
> > out what the abreviations mean.
> >

> Criminey, there's doxygen generated doco for the entire rpmlib API,
> and that's been true for years.
>
> Whatever, keep complaining, if there's enough noise than it must be true.
Where?  I look in:

	/usr/share/doc/rpm-4.2
	/usr/share/doc/rpm-devel-4.2

and I don't see any.  There is a directory in rpm-devel-4.2 called
apidocs, but is empty.  I can't seem to find any in the source rpm.
I have never used doxygen, though, so maybe I need to read a man page.

Lets not talk of the severly out of date maximum rpm.

Cheers...james