Re: Guidelines for multi-distro spec files?

Jim Knoble wrote:
Circa 2003-12-01 17:37:58 -0800 dixit Hal Wine:

: I haven't seen anything besides "don't do it" in my googling, but I : figure someone has done it.

Okay, I need to refine my google skills....

: How do folks create spec files to support different distributions of : linux? (e.g. RH AS and SuSE).
: : Any pointers appreciated....

For starters: