RE: How to determine path of the currently installed RPM in Scriptlet...

Thanks ! ... I will try that ...
(Does RPM will be launched automatically for the 'requires' ?)

-----Original Message-----
From: rpm-list-admin@redhat.com [mailto:rpm-list-admin@redhat.com]On
Behalf Of Rodrigo Barbosa
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2003 11:41 PM
To: rpm-list@redhat.com
Subject: Re: How to determine path of the currently installed RPM in
Scriptlet ...

Don't worry. You won't be able to launch the second rpm installation.
Recursive calls to rpm are not allowed, and won't work.

What you need to do is to have a meta-package, with requires for the
two packages you want. This is the correct way to do what you want.

 Rodrigo Barbosa                   - rodrigob at tisbrasil.com.br
 TIS 				   - Belo Horizonte, MG, Brazil
 "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"  - http://www.tisbrasil.com.br/
 Brainbench Certified -> Transcript ID #3332104