Re: Installing RPM files to a selectable path.

‐‐relocate OLDPATH=NEWPATH
For  relocatable  binary packages, translate all file paths that start
with OLDPATH in the package relocation hint(s) to NEWPATH. This  option
can be used repeatedly if several OLDPATH’s in the package are to be
relocated.

This should do the trick, man rpm, one extra step though.