Re: change to epoch

On Tue, 7 Jan 2003 16:32:21 -0500
Jeff Johnson <jbj@redhat.com> wrote:

> Too bad. rpm has always worked this way, with Epoch: as the most
> significant part of comparison. What's different is that you just
> noticed.

Heh, *shrug* not really a problem, since all the rpms I build don't
depend on epoch'd rpms.

I was mostly concerned about the way non-epoch'd rpms are handled, and
since I don't have to re-build all these, I"m happy.  Thank you for the
info.

--
Jesse Keating RHCE MCSE
For Web Services and Linux Consulting, Visit --> j2Solutions.net

Was I helpful?  Let others know: