the v4 signatures thing

I saw a thread about this a couple of months ago but if there was anything
after that, I missed it. If I want to sign my own packages with gpg these
days, I assume thing to do is

 %__gpg_sign_cmd                 %{__gpg} \
     gpg --batch --no-verbose --no-armor --passphrase-fd 3 --force-v3-sigs \
     -u "%{_gpg_name}" -sbo %{__signature_filename} %{__plaintext_filename}

yeah? Or am I missing something really obvious and doing this the hard way?
Or has Jeff made this problem obsolete while I wasn't looking? And if
neither of those, should this go in the official default macros?

Second, if I want to get a signature onto the pub keyring automatically at
install time, what's the best way to do that? Have anaconda do it? Have a
package that calls rpm --import in its post script (probably not possible do
to locking but I haven't checked)? Or rebuild the rpm package itself with
the signature already there? Or again, something really obvious I'm missing?

So many questions. Thanks!

--
Matthew Miller           mattdm@mattdm.org        <http://www.mattdm.org/>