rpmrc missing

I sure hope someone can help with this problem. My /usr/lib/rpm/rpmrc file is missing because of a inode problem after a power outage I think. I tried to do the fsck to repair the corrupt and now the rpmrc file is no longer there.
How can I rebuild it? I have tried an Update but that does not work without this file.
Thanks in advance.
I am running Mandrake 9.
Rex