[OT] db3 and db4 installed: is this possible?

Hi,

I know this is somewhat OT for this list, but maybe someone has already
tried that and could spare me some headache: I have db2 and db3
installed on my machine (I believe I will drop db2, I can't find a
reason for it to still be installed), and now I want to install some
packages that depend on db4. Is it possible to have both db3 and db4
installed without conflicts?

TIA

Andre

--