Re: Exported wrapper functions

Fopen() returns an FD_t; which can
have a reference count. (see `FdLink()' I think)

It needs to be exported so that the user of
the api can open files with it and "feed"
api functions with an FD_t (this functionality
could probably be wrapped).

I'm not an `rpm developer' so I
won't "ramble on" too much but
I think this covers the basics
of your question.

(Funny how I never ran into Fopen()
while flipping through "Advanced
Programming in the UNIX environment"
But I guess Stevens and Rpm could have chosen
something other that Fopen. Fopen
just seems so obvious).

Cheers,
		-Tristan