Re: specfile query of a specific package

it appears the Requires are stored in what the queryformat doc calls a
parallel array.  so try this...it seemed to work for me:

rpm -q --qf '[%{=name}: %{requirename}\n]' --specfile <blah.spec>

if you only want one of the packages in a multipackage spec...well, i'd
just pipe that to something like:  grep 'blah-doc:'
not sure if there's a built-in way to do that...

HTH

--james

by the way...Skitz???

--
[ James Blanding                   |  blandingj@cs.uri.edu            ]
[ Interim Systems Manager          |  Computer Science and Statistics ]