Is there a Solaris pkgadd RPM available???

Does anyone know of an rpm that contains Solaris'
pkgadd command or equivalent?  I have a Cobalt Linux
system where Sun uses .pkg files to patch the system,
but I want to add the packages via the command line
instead of the web interface, but pkgadd is not on the
system.

TIA.