calling rpmtsRun() in test mode.

Hi there,

	I looked through `rpmrc' and `macros' file
first; and before I start looking through the source
I might as well ask the people who know :)

	Is there a (or "what is the") way to give rpm
the partition information. Hmmm; to put this into context;
here is my problem. I'm running a series of rpm transactions
in test mode before I actually `perform the transactions'.

rpm tells me a bunch of errors like (IIRC):

package-name-ver.sion-build.i386.rpm needs 5MB on "/" filesystem to
install

which is exactly the kind of stuff I want to hear before
actually installing *but* every package; in a transaction
with about 5 installs 3 erases and 30 upgrades; wants
space on the "/" filesystem (which is obviously not the case).

does rpm parse "/etc/fstab" or "/etc/mtab" to figure this out ?
(we actually use a non-standard "/etc/ttfstab").

Thanks in advance,
			-Tristan