From: Tom Diehl <tdiehl@rogueind.com>
To: rpm-list@redhat.com
Subject: Re: rpm -Fvh hanging on rh8.0
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 14:20:39 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 26 Jan 2003, Tesla 13 wrote:

> rm -f /var/lib/rpm/__db*
>
> http://www.rpm.org/hintskinks/repairdb/
>
> Redhat is famous for producing things that malfunction -- be it gcc, rpm or
> kernel.

If you are so unhappy with Red Hat products why don't you use something else
instead of spreading your FUD. Do you work for M$ or do you think you are
perfect?? It would also be nice if perfect people would trim their replies. :-)

--
.............Tom	"Nothing would please me more than being able to
tdiehl@rogueind.com	hire ten programmers and deluge the hobby market

We are still waiting ....