how can I find linux driver for Genius Sound maker live using ForteMedia chip?

    I'm using the Redhat linux 7.3 and after installed, the system tells me
that my sound card can not be used because it doesnot have the driver for
it, but also tell me where to get the driver (www.alsa-project.com). I did
download some drivers from this website but all failed to install. Please
help me because I really want to hear sound from my linux.
   Thank you all!