--test and --repackage...

Hi All,

I am using rpm 4.0.4, and when I run:

	rpm -Uvh --test --repackage somepackage

It does not upgrade the existing package (expected), but
it does actually repackage the thing (not expected).  Should --test
cause the repackage not really repackage?  I have no problem with
this (I think).  One could actually use it to generate repackaged
packages without an upgrade (probably a real bad idea...).  Just curious
if this was intended.

Cheers...james