important output text at rpm install completion

January 29, 2003
Hello,

Where within the .spec file should one place
"text-to-be-read-at-completion-of-install"...such as in my current rpm
build, I wish to make certain the user knows to go to the
localhost://store/catalog/install dir in a browser to complete config.  I have
seen this in rpm's I have installed...but cannot seem to find a .src
or .spec to compare so I can find where it needs to go in the .spec.

Any help much appreciated.

--
Regards,
 Craig D. Jensen               mailto:cjensen@acenet-tech.org