Re: important output text at rpm install completion

The way I handle it is to patch in a doc file with some standard name
other than README - maybe SETUP or QUICKSTART. The %post script cats
that file to /root with an extension, e.g. SETUP.nfs, and an echo refers
the user to the file. This way, the file is kept in /usr/doc, where it
should be, the user will hopefully notice the SETUP file in /root, and
verifies won't break because the copy of SETUP in /root is not part of
the package list.

Todd