Reserving additional space in RPMs

I'm relatively new to RPM packaging. I didn't find a solution for the
following problem (Google didn't help):

I'm making a package of a commercial software for RedHat AS 2.1 .
Since some binaries in this software are relinked in the postinstall
script it's not needed to ship the binaries in the package resulting
in a good 200 MB saved in the package (even compressed still

The only problem is that the space check at the begin of the package
installation doesn't know about the additionally needed space.

Solaris packages allow you specify how much additional space is needed
for generated files, is there any way to tell RPM "additional 200 MB are
needed under /foo/bar"?

       "Only a promise," Lao Er said.
                                       Pearl S. Buck - Dragon Seed