auto-rollback patch working...

OK, I finally got the patch to auto-rollback failed transactions
working (yes, I said this last time).  I have updated my auto-rollback
page if anyone cares to look (test...please):

	http://lee.k12.nc.us/~joden/misc/patches/rpm

I included a short explanation of the what the patch's strategy
is and a tarball with a test harness that has several (six) test
cases to test the feature.  The SRPM and RPMS on the page actually
have three other patchs (two of which no one will want), but one
is the patch to rpm-4.2 to sort IDTXglob results by TID.  I had to
edit this patch, as it was trying to sort it when it had zero
elements (bad...bad).

Anyway, please feel free to download this and test it out.

Cheers...james