could IDTX stuff be moved?

Hi Jeff,

In the auto-rollback patch, I ended up using IDTXglob()
from within transaction.c.  This required including rpmcli.h
in transaction.c.  I guess that is not so bad, but I was begining
to wonder if the IDTX stuff might be better off in its own
file/module; something like idtx.c.  Its, actually quite useful
even external to rpm (for instance, if you wanted to roll your
own rollback mechanism in say python, or perl (or even C (-:),
then it would be a fairly helpful, whilest the rest of the stuff
in rpminstall would not necessarily be so (save for the rpmshowprogress
callback).

Anyway, just wondering.

Cheers...james