Re: rh-rpm] Re: build on Solaris dies: link: only absolute run-pathsare allowed

On Mon, 16 Jun 2003 mjinks@uchicago.edu wrote:

> I don't particularly want to run somebody else's binary, I'd rather get
> to the bottom of why it won't build on my systems, but I lack the
> expertise to do that alone so I'm looking for brains to pick.

dcran on this list went down this curve 4 months ago -- there
are Bugzilla against RPM from that time which have his full
email address. Some of the discussion surfaced here.

I can replicate almost any *nix environment in commercial
production or maintenance if you have specifics, or better,
the list has even broader knowledge diffused among lurkers
waiting for a well formed question.  /me waves at the lukers

-- Russ Herrold