Re: current rpmlib-4.1 documentation / examples

thanks - that does help a bit.  i'm sure you might understand my
confusion when confronted by situations like rpmInstall(...) def moved
to rpmcli.h and the doxy for that consists of the words "Detailed
Description".

rpm.c is well designed, so not too much of a big deal. i'll get it
figured out - thanks again.

-s