error: Installed (but unpackaged) file(s) found:

Hi,

just tried building an rpm from an existing src.rpm, and came across the
following:

        Checking for unpackaged file(s): /usr/lib/rpm/check-files
        /home/greg/WIP/REL8.2/rpmbuild/tmp/acroread-root
        error: Installed (but unpackaged) file(s) found:
           /usr/lib/acroread/bin/acroread.sh

the src rpm (for those that are curious) is the acrobat reader at
www.gurulabs.com

        http://www.gurulabs.com/files/acroread-5.06-4.src.rpm

I've not come across this particular rpm error before, and am curious as to
what's going on, so that I might properly correct the spec file.

I'm guessing that the file mentioned above was not listed in the files section,
or something like that, yes ?

-Greg

E-Mail: Gregory Hosler <gregory.hosler@accessgate.com.sg>
Date: 03-Mar-03