Re: help signing packages

On Monday 03 March 2003 08:48 am, Seth Vidal wrote:
> > Well, that's the thing. There is no .rpmmacros file either in /root or in
> > my home directory ~john. I've done the rpm --import on my ascii-armored
> > key, and I *think* it's showing up in there... but I can't be sure. But I
> > still don't get prompted for my password.
>
> make a .rpmmacros file.

Seth:
Thanks for your help. That did the trick. I got the *distinct* impression from
the man page that the .rpmmacros file should have been created automagically
and/or that there should have been an rpmmacros file (no "dot") in /etc/rpm.
Guess not....
It would really be nice if RedHat (or whoever maintains the MAN page) would be
good enough to update that info!
	John