Re: rh-rpm] Maybe this is the wrong list ?

On Mon, 3 Mar 2003, Tristan Van Berkom wrote:

> 	Hmmm, I've had a lot of help in this
> list recently on rpmlib API in the more recent versions
> (for the lack of an up-to-date "Maximum rpm") and

Open Source starts with each of us.  I will happily twin, and
receive changes against the sources of 'Maximum RPM' into a
'RPM Reloaded <tm>'

-- Russ Herrold, editor, rpm website

> assumed that I would consequently be speaking
> to the developers of rpm here. Is it possible I have
> the wrong list ?

Many things are possible -- Was that an implied criticism for
not receiving a free answer as quickly as you might like it?

Many of the list members are available for compensated private
consulting. <smile>

-- Russ Herrold, in a more private capacity.