Re: rh-rpm] Maybe this is the wrong list ?

R P Herrold wrote:

> On Mon, 3 Mar 2003, Tristan Van Berkom wrote:
>
> >       Hmmm, I've had a lot of help in this
> > list recently on rpmlib API in the more recent versions
> > (for the lack of an up-to-date "Maximum rpm") and
>
> Open Source starts with each of us.  I will happily twin, and
> receive changes against the sources of 'Maximum RPM' into a
> 'RPM Reloaded <tm>'
>
> -- Russ Herrold, editor, rpm website

     I'm not even sure that the API is
ready to be documented; If I were to write
a piece of documentation; it would likely
be out-dated by the time it got published.

> > assumed that I would consequently be speaking
> > to the developers of rpm here. Is it possible I have
> > the wrong list ?
>
> Many things are possible -- Was that an implied criticism for
> not receiving a free answer as quickly as you might like it?

I really was starting to get the idea that this
was a trouble-shooting only type list and that
I was barking up the wrong tree.

no criticism intended; Sincerely,
		-Tristan