order of trigger script execution

I'm attempting to verify in which order RPM scripts are executed.
It appears the paragraph entitled "Order of Script Execution" of this doc:

        file:///usr/share/doc/rpm-devel-4.1/apidocs/html/triggers.html

is inncorrect:

 a) in version 4.1 for an upgrade or erase,  the ANY triggerun script
    executes before the OLD triggerun script, not after (as documented).
    In version 3.0.6 scripts are executed in the order documented.

 b) old-%triggerpostun is never executed. Note the text in the paragraph
    entitled "An Unusual Case":

        These are triggers that are run after their target package
        has been removed; they will never be run when the package
        containing the trigger is removed.

Is this correct or is there something I don't understand?

Attached are my test cases. Thanks.

Regards,

Howard