Re: init scripts macros for openssh alternative

it seems that some scripts from other packages are run last after an
upgrade, which means that if you are upgrading package xxx.rpm which has a
trigger script that kills the daemon after being uninstalled you will then
have to start your newly installed package manually. I have not yet
figured out how to get around this.