RPM and symlink in %files

Im trying to pkg a directory that is actually a symlink so in my spec file :

%files
/rar_rpm     # which is symlink to  /rar

The install appears to go okay but when i look at what RPM did ,
I see it do two things : it created the target install directory (I called focus) and I also see see another focus but I see a bunch of characters at the end of the name.
Ex --> focus;3e6e803f -> rar
The attribute shows it being a link however I can't cd to it.

When I go to the target install dir (focus), theres nothing in it.

Im on redhat 8.0
RPM version 4.0.4

Did I miss something in my spec file ? dont have any %pre nor %post (yet).

Thanks for the help.