Re: Problem in buiding RPM package

ooooops !

I was miss that you download TARBALL from the
internet.
Tarball may be  a source for the rpm building but ONLY
if it has spec file inside.

I guess that tarball which you download has not a spec
file inside, so you need write your own.

You can read about this in the Maximum RPM

http://www.rpm.org/max-rpm/

Valery